We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baseball

Decatur, Illinois
4 posts
Save Topic
Baseball

Do they have tours at the AutoZone Park in the winter time?

Mentioned in this post
AutoZone Park
AutoZone Park
611 Reviews
Memphis, TN
Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,287 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baseball

I don't think so, but they do sometimes have special events in the off season. For example, they had the Cardinals' Caravan here recently for a meet and greet kind of thing. I would suggest contacting the Redbirds office directly for better info.

www.milb.com/team1/page.jsp…

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baseball

You apparrently can walk into the park all year, and I know you can tour from April forward, but as to how much earlier, I don't know. The phone # is 901/722-0276

That facility has the larest Jumbotron screen in minor league and some of the major league parks as well. It is said to have the best dressing rooms in that group too.

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baseball

They tend to be friendly enough there, first time I went to a game there I went the day before to pick up my ticket & walked in, I told them I was wanting to see where my seat was, they said that would be ok

4. Re: Baseball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Memphis