We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memphis and Nashville

Liverpool, England...
1 post
Save Topic
Memphis and Nashville

Hi, does anyone have any information/advice about the best way to arrange a trip to Memphis and Nashville? My husband and I would like to visit next Summer (2014) and we've been unable to find a package holiday that suits. We were thinking maybe a fly drive? We'd be flying from Manchester, England. Thanks in advance. :-)

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,856 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memphis and Nashville

I'll leave the details to Moviemaker, who flies the same route as you, but seeing this area by car is definitely the easiest.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memphis and Nashville

Your only choice apart from an organized tour would be to book your flight and accommodation separately. We always do it that way. Also, bear in mind you cannot get a direct flight to Memphis or Nashville.

You can either get a connecting flight, for example Manchester to Memphis via Chicago or Atlanta.

It's a lot easier that way. How long will your trip be?, you can pre book a car from here in the UK and while in Memphis drive across to Nashville.

Another option would be to fly direct to Atlanta for example and drive up to Nashville from Atlanta then on to Memphis.

There are a few options but in short, book your flight & accommodation separately.

Hope that helps. Any questions, just ask us.

3. Re: Memphis and Nashville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 06:19