We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun studios

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sun studios

We have already booked Graceland tickets just need to buy sun studio tickets.

Can we buy them on the day and would it be best to visit sun studio before Graceland.

We are staying at Crowne Plaza so do we need a taxi or maybe a bus shuttle

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun studios

Sorry just seen reply to my post.

Forgot I posted that

Thanks for reply.

So just want to know where sun studio is from Crowne Plaza or would we just take free shuttle from downtown

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,108 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun studios

Sun is a short cab ride, a long walk or a shuttle ride from downtown. You can take the shuttle to Graceland and then catch it later in the day to Sun.

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun studios

Thanks

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,108 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sun studios

You're so welcome.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sun studios

Deb, I didn't feel entirely comfortable on my walk from the Peabody to Sun Studios. I was alone, there was no-one nearby, there were empty lots and boarded up shops. Was I being overly sensitive? Is it a safe area generally?

Visit Sun Studios first, because then you can get the free shuttle out to Graceland.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,108 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sun studios

Its not a great walk, but I would do it during the day. I definitely wouldn't do it at night. You can catch the shuttle on Beale and go to Graceland first if you prefer.

7. Re: sun studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 06:22