We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe

Clunderwen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe

I am a Stage 1 contributer to Trip Adviser and I recently reviewed a hotel called Cliff Hotel, Gwbert on Sea, Ceredigion. Wales. My review was accepted. However I have just had a look at review and the name has been changed!!!!! Please can you correct this. The name of place should have been "Gwbert on Sea". If not changed this review will be very misleading.

Many Thanks Tegwen Unwin

3 replies to this topic
Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
49,770 posts
62 reviews
101 helpful votes
1. Re: Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe

TA staff will not be monitoring this forum. If you need help then please ask on the Support forum on the best way to proceed - https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvisor_Support.html

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
27,265 posts
103 reviews
157 helpful votes
2. Re: Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe

Hi

Your reviewed the Cliff Hotel in Gorleston On Sea.

You need to contact TA to have your erroneous review removed, and then post a review for the correct place.

Regards

Mondial

Essex
Level Contributor
40,719 posts
62 reviews
199 helpful votes
3. Re: Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe

At the bottom,of your review in the right hand corner is a small grey flag with "Report" written next to it.

Click on that and you will find an option to report that review is posted to the wrong location and then the option to say which is the right location. Use that.

I have just tried to do this for you, though, and the review report function does not seem to be working at present, so you might have to keep trying until it is back in action.

Reply to: Misspelling of Hotel Reviewe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Haverfordwest
More Haverfordwest Topics
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.