We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

I'm thinking of taking my two teenage sons on a trip to Rincon and have heard that Hotel De Cameron is a great place to stay. I'm having trouble finding a web site on the hotel to get prices, room descriptions etc.. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

Try this website - decameron.com/eng/mexico/cocos/overview.html

Check rates with Belairtravel.com or yourtraveltickets.com. or selloffvacations.com. Itravel2000 does not go to this hotel.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

i booked for 770.00 each total with taxes out of wpg. a week ago and two days later could of had it for 570.00 total each oh well does tend to be the one to go down first as i think because its an hour out of puerto vallarta , seems like a great place and have read many topics about towns around decameron and the town of rincon de guayibitos itself . seems fairly quiet, pueto vallarta itself would probably be more there style if your active and get bored quick

Langley, B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

You may want to take a look at either the Nolitours or Air Transat websites for prices, etc. They are the only tour companys from Canada that are offering packages to this resort.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

We booked our trip to RDG, staying at Descameron Los Cocos through Itravel2000. We got a decent deal but 1 week later saw the same trip on Expedia for $300 less. Oh well, still got a good deal, in my opinion.

5. Re: Hotel De Cameron Los Cocos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos