We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron los Cocos

Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Decameron los Cocos

Does this hotel have internet access? Does it make sense to take my laptop along?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
12,603 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron los Cocos

I don't know for sure if there is WiFi, sorry.

But they do have a couple of computers near the check in desk.

Prince George...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decameron los Cocos

when we were there last year they did have internet access, but you had to go to a certain spot for it to work. The spot was on a patio with tables and chairs. We just used the hotel computer when needed

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decameron los Cocos

No wi-fi at Los Cocos. Rent computer for 30 pesos per hour near reception desk.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decameron los Cocos

And for some reason it is quite fast-compared to other Mexican hotels we have stayed in.

6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Decameron los Cocos

does anybody have an email or phone number for Fransciso on the beach he did tours and I would like to get ahold of him for more he is very nice and a good tour guide

6. Re: Decameron los Cocos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos