We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
920 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

This hotel and area is on our shortlist for next year - Love the sound of it!

Can anyone tell me if the resort has kayaks or if there are any for rent in the vicinity?

Thanks!

sg

Rincon de...
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

You can rent kayaks on the beach in front of the Decameron Los Cocos hotel on the south end of Guayabitos. I don't know the exact price, but it is reasonable, and they have 2-person kayaks among other rentals.

Allyson

www.JaltembaBayLife.com, a community website for Rincon de Guayabitos, La Penita and Los Ayala.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
920 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

Thanks Allyson!

wix
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
740 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

Sit-on kayaks are free for Los Cocos guests. We didn't see any rental ocean kayaks in Rincon, though it would be a good business opportunity.

We've been to Los Cocos twice, a rarity for us as we usually seek new places.

Happy to answer any questions from the perspective of a fellow Islander (Victoria).

Rincon de...
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

I just called Los Cocos to confirm and "wix" is absolutely correct. The kayaks are for guests only.

Allyson

5. Re: Decameron Los Cocos... Kayaks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos