We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco locos

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
924 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Coco locos

Last year in Zhihuatanejo we had a "coco loco" drink for the first time: fresh coconut with a hole cut out of it, and a variety of alcohol added to the water inside. Wickedly delicious! I'm wondering if there is a place in Rincom where we could get these drinks?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco locos

Its a dry town NO alcohol LOL just kidding

I have seen people walking around with them very rarely. Your gonnaa probably have to ask around when you get to cocos. I am sure you can get them at the beach restaurants.

Wish I could help more I am a beer and margarita guy..

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
924 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco locos

Darn! Ah we'll, I've been known to partake in a few goo margaritas as well and it sounds like you can get some good ones there, so we shall survive!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco locos

You have to try the blackberry margarita at Latitude 21

It's located on the beach about 200 yards down from your hotel to the left

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
924 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco locos

Just read my last post and oh my, it looks like I had already had a few coco locos when it was written! But no - just fat thumbs, an iPad and careless eyes! Thanks, Guy, I will certainly head to Lattitude 21 for the bb margarita. I've heard Hotel Jaqueline as well got good margs.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco locos

We stay next door to Jacqueline and have yet to try them. This year I guess lol.

6. Re: Coco locos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos