We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need nice place for 3 weeks

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need nice place for 3 weeks

I'm a 59 yo man from winnipeg, first time visitor to ricon( spend last 5 years in Cabarete DR), staying at marysollaspalmas for approx. 3 weeks, ,that's all I could stay, they are booked up. Can someone recommend a nice place in ricon I could check out and hopefully stay for another 3 weeks. I've booked my flights for 6 weeks, jan 15 to feb 26. I'm paying $44 a night at the marysollaspalmas from jan 15 to feb 7, a little pricey for a single guy . I was hoping tp pay $30-40 a night somewhere else after feb 7.. Hoping someone else out there could recommend a nice place from feb 7 to the 26 th in my price range? Obviously the dates don't matter to you out there, but I thought I'd mention the dates anyway. Basically what I'm asking can someone recommend a place they've stayed at, and was happy with. I've reviewed some places on trip advisor, and it seems half the people loved the place , and the other half, said never again, thanks: dean

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need nice place for 3 weeks

Honestly your best bet is when you get there look around and fin a place. Getting a room shouldn't be an issue it's just hat you like.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need nice place for 3 weeks

That gives you an option to also find a place in la penita aswell. Yiu wont have a problem at all

3. Re: Need nice place for 3 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos