We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Site Maintenance: March 6

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Site Maintenance: March 6

Hi all,

Tonight at 7:00pm US Eastern Time, our site will undergo some scheduled maintenance for approximately three hours. During that time, many features of our site will temporarily become "read-only," which will disable any features that write to our databases:

- You cannot submit new reviews, photos or videos

- New forum topics cannot be written (although you can browse existing forum topics/posts)

- You cannot vote or rate reviews or photos

- You will not be able to connect to Facebook during this maintenance period

- Mobile users will be unable to register, write a review or post to the forums

- Members in the midst of writing a review or forum post when the site maintenance goes into effect will have the chance to manually save their review/forum post to resubmit later.

There is no need to report any error messages or unusual behavior you might encounter during this time -- our engineers will be aware of any issues and they will make sure that everything gets back to normal as soon as possible.

Have fun!

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

Thank you for the heads up, not sure how many of us up here in Rincon de Guayabitos, Nayarit use your site though.

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

You're using it now . . .

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,882 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

The site maintenance will be done on the entire TripAdvisor website, not just on the Manzanillo forum.

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

There was no mention of the Manzanillo forum . . . .

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

Your correct, it just says Manzanillo under your name and you are a Manzanillo expert, guess we should be mind readers......

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

Don't shoot the messenger for passing along TA Site Maintenance.

TA informed the DEs of it and suggested passing it along to the forums. Since I read this forum regularly and I did not see you informing readers here, Don't think the readers here are mind readers either, so I thought they should be aware of it, so I posted the information for you.

Sorry to upset you!

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

I am not upset, just thought in your OP you would mention the board by name going down, maybe there is a Manzanillo board that needed maintenance.......suerte

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

TripAdvisor continues to move forward and build a better information system for travellers. They provide DEs with daily updates. If you are going to take the time to be a DE, why would you not provide that informationTripAdvisor provides us and pass along to travellers? Then, when someone else does, why you get so defensive and negative about it.

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

As a brand new DE I was not informed of this important news that has already passed.

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
531 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Site Maintenance: March 6

And that's why I posted her, it before it happened, in case you didn't know where the information was to be found. To inform your readers... so it would not inconvenience them mi amigo ....

Enjoy the sunshine ...

Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos