We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Question

Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
636 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Question

We went to a restaurant in Guayabitos a few years back. It may have been called Pina Loca or Pina Colada. I remember it being at The South End of town of Guayabitos. Kind of at the end of a dark ally. Just off the main highway. They also had autographed photos of famous people on the walls....And GREAT hamburgars.

Any idea where we were? We'd love to go back.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
914 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Question

I passed it many times while walking...always said, "there's the crazy pineapple" to my husband.....can't remember exactly where it is but I'm thinking it was on the beach? Will ask hubby and get back to you.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
4 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Question

I think you may mean the Pina Colada....it is just off the highway on a dark side street! We have just returned from Guayabitos and if I were to recommend a place to eat that is one of our favorites and is consistant, has authentic Mexican food as well as other meals, I would recommend the PINA LOCA which is in town!No surprises ....just good meals, nice atmosphere, good service and reasonable prices!

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Question

I am sitting in the Piña Colada as I write this enjoying fresh ceviche..I like the Piña Loco also on the street closet to the beach....can't beat a town with dos Piñas

winnipeg
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Question

Piña Colada is the one I must be remembering. As it was on a very dark dead end street.

Great Food! Can't wait to go back!

Do most restaurants take dinner reservations? We are a group of 10 going and generally like to eat at prime time!

Edited: 19 April 2014, 05:48
rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Question

it depends on the season you will be visiting here, I would probably make a reservation for a group of 10 though...

Vermilion, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Question

There is no doubt in my mind you were at Pina Colada number 15 Guyabitos ave! Athey are the go to place for athentic excelent food and fine fine hambgers! The owner and his wife have been in bussiness in Guayabitos since 1983 refining there culinary skills! You know how good they are im sure they would also be very happy to welcome you agian! Pina Loco opened shortly after the pina Colada moved from the previous location very near where Pina Loco is now but Pina Loco is definitly not in the same game !

7. Re: Restaurant Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos