We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis Olympic Park accommodation

Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Ibis Olympic Park accommodation

Does anybody know if the Ibis Olympic Park rooms are large enough to accommodate two adults, a 3year old and a portable baby cot? I recall the last time I stayed at Ibis the rooms were very small, maybe they've changed.

3 replies to this topic
Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,048 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibis Olympic Park accommodation

You're right - they are basic and very small. I'd be surprised if you could fit a cot in. The Novatel, which is attached, is a bit better and the room are a bit bigger.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,123 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibis Olympic Park accommodation

Is the portacot for the 3 yo? If not, do they need a bed or will they sleep with you?

Looking at some room photos of this hotel you should be able to squeeze a portacot in depending on size, but you are going to be pretty cramped I would think!

We once put a portacot in a hotel bathroom, but I don't think this would be an option at the Ibis ;-)

Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibis Olympic Park accommodation

Thank you for the response. Yes the 3 yr old can sleep with parents but still need to fit in a portacot for a baby, might have to go with Novatel.

Reply to: Ibis Olympic Park accommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Homebush