We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BnB near Manly Golf course

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
BnB near Manly Golf course

hi

we are visiting australia for a wedding on a saturday at manly golf course and want to stay 2 nights in acommodation near by that won't be super expensive

we are thinking a BnB but if there are any recommendations for any accomodation i'd love to hear them as we have no idea at the moment

We would like to be close to the Manly golf course so we can get home from the wedding easily that night

any suggestions?

thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BnB near Manly Golf course

Manly golf club is in a residential area,and I don't think you will find anything closer than Manly itself. A quick google brought up some B&Bs

totaltravel.com.au/travel/…bedbreakfast

some relatives of my daughter stayed in Manly Lodge 4 years ago and they were happy with it-although it has had a somewhat chequered history on the forum

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,172 posts
1,428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BnB near Manly Golf course

hi,

Have a look/ scroll through the list below :

How many nights are you looking for ? You may be better suited to an apartment as there are some good quality reasonably priced ones in Manly - you will need to catch a bus or taxi to the golf course - its not far approx 5min drive.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g255060-d257487/Sydne…

The Periwinkle B&B is lovely - wotif.com/hotels/australia-sydney-manly-hote…

Get back if you need any more assistance - I do know Manly well !

EM.

3. Re: BnB near Manly Golf course

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2010, 05:20