We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from downtown to gaylord convention center

Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from downtown to gaylord convention center

what is the best way to travel from downtown to gaylord convention center? We will be staying at the Hermitage, we have a car, but wanted to just park it and leave it at hotel. Are there any public transportation or shuttles available? What about a cab ride?

Thanks

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from downtown to gaylord convention center

Are you going to the Gaylord Entertainment Center downtown? If so a cab is your best bet. You are staying very close to this location.

If you are going to Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center then I would say you would be better off driving and parking there b/c a cab ride there and back is going to be close to what you pay for parking there.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from downtown to gaylord convention center

Driving would be cheaper, however if you are unfamiliar with the area, or just don't want to mess with driving, taxi would run you about $25 each way. Me, I'll pony up a few extra $$ for a taxi, just to reduce the hassle factor.

No shuttles run between the 2, and public transportation would be too much of a hassle.

3. Re: transportation from downtown to gaylord convention center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nashville