We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jim Reeves Museum

England
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Jim Reeves Museum

Can anyone please tell me if the Jim Reeves Museum has moved to a different location? I gather that the one at Gallatin Pike at Briley Parkway has gone into disrepair and may be redeveloped at some time? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Nashville, TN
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Jim Reeves Museum

I am sorry to say that the Jim Reeves Museaum was torn down just a few months ago. I understand that some of the items were given to the Country Music Hall of Fame.

England
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jim Reeves Museum

Hi BillieBob

Thanks for that even though its more or less confirmation of what we thought and disappointing news. We do plan to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, so at least we shall hopefully see some things there relating to Jim Reeves along with all the other famous people. We shal be visiting Nashville in early June and are already counting off the weeks we're so excited about it!

Eileen

3. Re: Jim Reeves Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 22:16