We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion for group

Bristol, Tennessee
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion for group

Staying one night in early June, 5 couples. Need to be downtown or close to Green Hills area, no more than $200. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Whatdo you think about?:

*Hotel Preston

*Millennium Maxwell

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion for group

I've stayed at Hotel Preston and loved it. However, it isn't downtown. Probably 10 minutes away. I believe the same is true for the Millennium. If you want to stay Downtown, the Doubletree would be my reccomendation.

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion for group

Also if you want to be close to Green Hills and Downtown look at Vanderbilt/West End area some great choices there and tons of fun stuff to do in the area.

I love Hotel Preston but if you are wanting to be close to Green HIlls will be driving a ways.

Bristol, Tennessee
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestion for group

Thank you all very much

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suggestion for group

The Vanderbilt area would be a good location. Close to both downtown, and not too far from Green Hills. Marriott, Embassy Suites are newer hotels and should meet your budget.

5. Re: Hotel suggestion for group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 22:20