We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clean hotel

peoria
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
clean hotel

Hello Nashville experts,

I will be coming into Nashville on route/highway 24 for an overnight, and then on to Alabama. I would like to know where I can stay (on the route 24) North side of Nashville cheap, clean, and easily accessible.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clean hotel

If it were me, and you were wanting to stay on I-24, I would probably stay off exit 4 in Clarksville. Otherwise, no other options I would recommend until the south side of the city.

Nashville
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: clean hotel

I agree with the previous poster. Above all else, AVOID Trinity Lane at all costs, no matter how nice the Hampton Inn may look. This is one of the most crime ridden areas of town. If you are heading to Alabama, I assume you will be switching to I-65 in Nashville. Everything south of town on 65 will be very expensive so be forewarned. Clarksville is your best bet.

3. Re: clean hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 01:18