We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

michigan
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

We are going to be in Nashville for several days and would like to stay within close walking distance of the Wild Horse Salon or would like hotels in music row that might be near some nice country bars we could walk from bar to bar. Not sure if there is anything like that. Any help would be great! Thanks

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

I am not sure what your price range is but to be the closest to the country bars I suggest the Hilton Downtown and you can easily walk to Wildhorse from there also but it is a little ways down the road. Not bad though

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

Hi rainbowfish,

The wildhorse saloon and other honkytonk bars are all situated in downtown nashville. Music Row is actually in the suburbs, where all the publishing companies are. So you will be looking for a hotel with an address of downtown nashv. or broadway. There are loads, but be prepared to pay a little extra for being in town. There is a great taxi service, so dont worry too much about getting from your hotel. One little tip. There is a hockey stadium right in the middle of downtown nashville, be warned, the crowds are crazy when there is a game on..... just like in england with a football game, but fans are not as crazy!!! There are plenty of hotels in the area you are looking for, just search right here on this sight. I stayed in music row in feb. and i found and booked my hotel through tripadvisor and hotels.com. No problems.

Good luck.

Helen

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

The Hilton downtown can be a bit pricey.. try the Doubletree downtown. Nice hotel, only a few blocks from where you want to be.

Welcome to Nashville.

4. Re: hotels near wild horse saloon/Music Row

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 15:18