We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tommy's Tours

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Tommy's Tours

Went to Nashville Aug. 5 had a great time, Tommy was hilarious!!! Very informative about the area and the country stars. He knows the best food in town also. He took us Honky tonkin down on Broadway and picked us up. I highly suggest you hook up with him when you are in town for a good time. Phone him at 615-335-2863.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,086 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tommy's Tours

Thanks for the info. I contacted him last week about his tours, thanks to a previous TA post, and am looking forward to his tour over Labor Day weekend. Besides being half the price of Grayline, children under 10 or 12 are free with a paying adult.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
759 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tommy's Tours

Just curious- what restaurants did he recommend?

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tommy's Tours

Hi

Can someone please post some more information about Tommy's Tours. Does he have a website to check out? From what I've read it sounds like he is very reasonable, and very fun! We were hoping to do a Stars Homes tour, but I don't want to waste my money with a canned tour that has no sponteneity and humour! We want to laugh! And we want to see Keith Urban's house! LOL! Thanks for any additional information! Much appreciated!

Arkansas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Tommy's Tours

We took the tour with Tommy on August 25th and had a great time. Tommy picked us up at our motel in his 25 passenger bus. We saw several of the stars homes including Brooks & Dunn, Dolly Parton, Allan Jackson, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Martina McBride, Lee Ann Rimes, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill and Keith Urban. Tommy kept us laughing. He was very informative on places to visit while in Nashville. We also toured the down town area which included The State Capital, Printers Alley, The Ryman Auditorium and The Hall of Fame. We wanted to spend some time down town, so Tommy dropped us off there and furnished a phone number to call for a ride back to our motel for $5 each. The tour was very reasonable costing $25 each and lasting approximately 3 hours. For tour reservations you can call 615-335-2863.

Abilene, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tommy's Tours

4 sisters and our 80 year old mother, all from Texas, had a great time with Tommy on his tour. If the NashTrash tour is sold out or a bit risque for your group, try Tommy instead. He doesn't have a website, but said he had been getting lots of business from folks who read about him on the internet. We told him to check out the comments on TA!

Florida
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Tommy's Tours

My friend and I went on Tommy's Tour back in May of 2007, have to say he kept us in stitches. Especially when he'd say " Bless your heart" We laughed the whole time. He had all of us on the bus enjoying the tour and actually each others stories too. It was so much fun and enjoyed by all. As we left him at the end of the tour we had laughed so much there wasn't a dry eye on the bus. Thanks, Tommy for the tour, something we know we'll never experience with anyone else. And if we ever pass that way again you can be sure we will look you up. If anyone reading this wants to hook up with a wonderful informative tour guide you've got to try out Tommy's tours. It's the best tour for the money ! Remember that number ! 615-335-2863.

Wisconsin
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Tommy's Tours

Went to Nashville with my mother and daughter and needed something to do, so we decided we'd take a tour. The owner of the wax museum suggested we take Tommy's Tour. That 3 hours was the most fun we had our entire vacation. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Tommy is a good hearted fun loving man and we can't wait to take our tour again this year when we visit Nashville. This time I'm takng my husband. I recommend Tommy's Tours to all who visit Nashville - you haven't truly experienced Nashville until you take his tour....

Minnesota
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Tommy's Tours

Tommy Garmon's tour is the nashville tour to take for fun, insider information and nonstop humor. We are repeat customers and will be again.

Nashville Tennessee
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Tommy's Tours

June, '08.... I took Tommy's tour with my girlfriend from Charleston, SC. What a great time!! The tour was very informative, - - and I'm Nashville 'born and raised'. I learned things about my city that I never knew! Tommy had us in stitches laughing most of the time. I will say it was a tour that when we were finished, - - we were still smiling and talking about it for several days! :) It was a tour that I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Nashville. Thank you Tommy!!!....your're the best!! Nancy ~

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tommy's Tours

Tommy's Tours:

www.tommystours.com

NashTrash Tours:

www.nashtrash.com