We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need nice hotel with safe parking

Houston, TX
3 posts
Save Topic
Need nice hotel with safe parking

Looking for a nice hotel in safe neighborhood with safe parking. Passing through Nashville to car show event and have a car that is fairly high profile. Can be off major highways if it is worth it for safety.

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
324 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need nice hotel with safe parking

Country Inn & Suites, 210 Rudy Circle, off of Music Valley Drive. As far as I know it is a safe area.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
765 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need nice hotel with safe parking

I would also agree that Music Valley Dr would be one of the safest areas of town. South of town near Franklin/Cool Springs would also be a good place to stop overnight. I will also tell you to avoid the following areas: Trinity Lane, Dickerson Rd., Jefferson St., any of the hotels near the Titans stadium that is east of town.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need nice hotel with safe parking

If you want something in the downtown area with covered parking, try the Loews Vanderbilt on West End. Great restaurants in this area.

If you want something more on the outskirts of the city, try the Nashville Airport Marriott--you can get a room on the ground floor that has parking right outside your window. I know these rooms used to have sliding glass doors that open directly to the parking area....not sure if they still have this feature--you might call and ask.

Houston, TX
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need nice hotel with safe parking

Very good information. Thanks for the help.

5. Re: Need nice hotel with safe parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 22:20