We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

Murfreesboro, TN
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Hi All

I need some info on New Years Eve. We are thinking this year of spending New Years Eve in Nasville. But before we get Hotel rooms would like to know what goes on. Best places to be at for New Year? Do all the bars charge stupid pay at door prices? Please help. Thanks.

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

Nashville is a good place for New Years's Eve. We have done it twice. Normally, the bars don't charge at the door except on this night. They get very crowded. There is usually a concert, which we attended both times, and the street is closed for a while when the concert lets out. Police on horses patrolling. I have always felt safe.

Colorado
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve

Where is the concert that you speak of? We are arriving Christmas day and staying thur Jan 2. Am looking for something on New Year's eve and a concert would be good. Just need to know where to look for it.

Sqdancr

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve

Check out nashvillescene.com and nashvillerage.com for date-specific events. I'm sure there will be plenty of things going on.

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve

The concerts were at the Gaylord Center which is now called Sommet Center. They haven't announced who will be there yet. It is usually 3 acts. Also, Wildhorse and BB King's usually have someone performing as well.

5. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 08:16