We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hockey Game tips?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Hockey Game tips?

My husband and I are considering making a trip to see the Predators play the Blue Jackets. I've found the hotels that are nearby and sort of have that narrowed down. Where are some good places to eat? We'd like something that is local/regional and not a national chain.

Also, if we fly and don't have a car handy how easy is it to travel around Nashville from the arena/downtown area?

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hockey Game tips?

For good eats: The Wildhorse Saloon (120 2nd Ave N), Paradise Ridge Bar & Grill (3736 Annex Ave).

As far as getting around, you'll be within a 10 block radius anyway...walk it. Also, check out Printer's Alley.

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hockey Game tips?

Spegetti Factory, best garlic bread around! It is on 2nd street to. Walking distance from the predators.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
925 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hockey Game tips?

If you'll have a car, there are some great dining options that are close to downtown, but aren't on the Lower Broadway tourist strip. I'd esp. recommend Germantown Cafe or Tin Angel.

There are more options on my Nashville Dining go-list:

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i10932-Nashvill…

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hockey Game tips?

Hi gardeniapatti,

Here's a few of my favorites in no particular order:

Rotier's, 2413 Elliston Pl

Sylvan Park Restaurant, 4502 Murphy Rd

Dalt's, 38 White Bridge Road

Brown's Diner, 2102 Blair Blvd

Nick's Italian Deli, 508 5th Ave S

None of these are fine intimate restaurants but have great food.

5. Re: Hockey Game tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 01:20