We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

Queensland
Level Contributor
187 posts
7 reviews
Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

I am trying to find a safe clean hotel that we can walk to the best bars on Broadway from? The more i read, the more confused i get. Not too worried about price as it will be a once in a lifetime thing. Your advice would be appreciated.

thanks!

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

I would say the Hilton downtown has the best location.

Wisconsin
10 posts
2. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown and it was fine -- a little cheaper than the Hilton and about two blocks away from Broadway. It is a very short walk. I liked the Courtyard's breakfast buffet. We are returning to Nashville in June and staying there again.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

I agree with sweetiepie about the Hilton Nashville Downtown. It's right on Broad & 4th Ave. Two others within a block or two of Broad are Renaissance Nashville Hotel and Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Downtown.

I've never visited any of them, but the Hilton would be my choice for the best location.

Enjoy!

Bob

New Richmond, Ohio
Level Contributor
185 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

My husband I as well as girlfriends trips to Nashville - we like to stay at the Hilton. However, we have also stayed at the renaissance and Amerisuites. The Hilton is best location and Renaissance is 1 block but Amerisuites is up quite a ways and we used their compimentary shuttle. Nashville is our favorite place to visit in the states. We always have a great memorable time. Have fun!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
157 posts
95 reviews
5. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

The only one of these hotels I've ever stayed at is the Renaissance, but I've stayed there several times and it is quite nice. I'd highly recommend it. It is close to everything downtown as well.

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
381 reviews
6. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

I would suggest the Hilton or new Hampton Inn both are top notch

Murfreesboro, TN
Level Contributor
217 posts
36 reviews
7. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

Stay at the Hilton Suites if price is not an issue. My husband and I sometimes go to Nashville for dinner and then out to bars afterward, and we always stay at the Hilton b/c it is the closest, nicest hotel with the biggest rooms. You won't have to drive anywhere if you're wanting to go out to the Broadway honky tonks and bars on Second Avenue. GREAT location.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

I recommend the Renaissaince Marriott downtown. I love staying there!! Only a two block walk and rates are good.

9. Re: Closest hotel to bars on Broadway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 23:16