We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Websites for those who are coming in this week

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
705 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Websites for those who are coming in this week

In our local paper today, the following website was posted that I thought you may be interested in

TuneinMusicCity.com

Also tennessean.com

Both will have alot of information about the stuff going on this week.

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Websites for those who are coming in this week

Thank you! I did not know about that site!

North Carolina
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Websites for those who are coming in this week

Im coming Friday for my first time to Nashville. My daughter and I are crashing with some friends who have suites at the Renaissance downtown. I am excited but also a little worried about getting around and not knowing what to expect - I hear its crazy. Thanks for the website, Im sure this will give me some good info.

Nashville
Level Contributor
125 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Websites for those who are coming in this week

Audi6Mom: Good choice on your hotel....within reasonable walking distance to all good stuff.

You'll enjoy FanFair (and I'm not even a country music fan). Maybe a little crowded downtown, but nothing terrible.....and people are decent. One thing to watch for: It's forecasted to be hot as he** this weekend, so be ready to sweat and bring lots of good sunscreen!

4. Re: Websites for those who are coming in this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 02:20