We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

I went there several weeks ago while passing through Nashville for the night. I was so pleasantly surprised at how good Tennesse wine is. This place was beautiful... the grounds, tasting room ... the staff was very nice. Wonderful experience and I highly recommend it. (It's about a 20 minute drive from downtown and well worth it!)

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,710 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

Nice report.

Perhaps you could start a review area on TA for this "attraction"? Do a search for Arrington Winery on TA in the Nashville area, if you can't find it, TA will offer to let you write a review and they will create a review area for that attraction starting with your review.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

Hi traveldukes,

Glad you had a wonderful time there. For everyone planning to visit, don't forget about the wonderful events going on there. Spread out a blanket, a picnic lunch/dinner, some Arrington Vinyard wine, and enjoy the music!

arringtonvineyards.com/musicinthevines.html

Bob

Southeast US
Level Contributor
598 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

I love Arrington. We have been going on our Nashville trips since it first opened. I have been around New Years when it's cold and enjoyed wine around the fire pit. The last visit was in October. There were many people out that day just enjoying the wine, scenery and good times. Congrats to KB for starting another great Nashville attraction.

4. Re: Arrington Winery is a wonderful treat!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 07:29