We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

Middletown, CT
Level Contributor
3 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

I'm going to Nashville on a business trip, and I'm looking for the best way to get the flavor of the city in two nights. (Training is all day, 8am - 4:30pm.) Suggestions? Any tours at night?

iRide Nashville
Sightseeing Tours, Segway Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Joyride Nashville
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours
City Tours, Literary, Art & Music Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Gray Line Tours
Bus Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Literary, Art & Music Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

Spend an evening on Broadway and 2nd Streets, visiting the honky-tonk bars. Entrance to most are free, just chuck a buck or two in the band's tip jar. Have some BBQ at Jack's right on Broadway.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
925 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

Here's some older forum threads with ideas for things to do on a short visit:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229-i154-k41116…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229-i154-k10717…

tripadvisor.com/…7077869

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229-i154-k14918…

tripadvisor.com/…8951848

And for tours:

tripadvisor.com/…11188888

tripadvisor.com/…4332421

tripadvisor.com/…8522279

Mundelein, Illinois
Level Contributor
158 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

Thank you LJB and Wallace! Two 55yo F are also going to N'ville this Sunday (May 17). I wasn't too sure if we were going to stay 1 or 2 days, but the links you gave have convinced me to plan 2 days. Still checking out where to stay. Want something around $100. I've got my AAA and the forum, so I just have to do some homework.

4. Re: Whirlwind Tour of Nashville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Nashville