We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

frederick, maryland
Level Contributor
45 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

does anyone know if there are group buses that go to the hotels and then to the Grand Ole Opry on Tuesday nights? or how much a cab might cost from the Homewood Suites on church street... I will be in town on business and will not have a car. thank you.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
765 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

I do not know of any specific group buses, unless transportation is provided by the hotel itself, which I doubt because the Grand Ole Opry is not in the immediate downtown area and is about 15-20 minutes away. The Nashville MTA does have some service to the Opry Mills area which is close by, but just so you know, our public transporation is not good here like up north. I personally would not be on one of those at night. You may wait a long time for a bus. A taxi really is your best option. You will have no problem getting back as they will be lined up outside the Opry. As far as price, I'm not sure but here's a link with some phone numbers:

…citysearch.com/listings/…70931_4228

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

We stayed at the Homewood Suites and also went to the GOO on Tuesday night. A taxi ride will cost you $25. However, ask the front desk at the hotel, they arranged for a car service for us and it was a nice, clean, Town Car for the same price - $25. We used that service the entire time of our trip rather than taxi's. Sorry I don't know the name of the car service, but the front desk will be able to help you.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

I found the information on the car service that we used. This guy was great and it's the same price as a taxi. You won't be disappointed.

classictransportationofnashville.com/…

frederick, maryland
Level Contributor
45 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

thank you for the help!

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

mdesquire,

From what many have said here on TA, Tommy's Tours also offers shuttle service. I have no clue where to or what cost. Give them a call.

www.tommystours.com

Bob

6. Re: transportation to Grand Ole Opry from Homewood suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 05:17