We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years 2010

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
New Years 2010

Im going to Nashville for new years 2010....Im staying at the downtown Sherton Dec 30 th to Jan 2nd. Me and another are driving in from different parts of the country. I hear parking downtown is really really expensive. since we have 2 cars at 20 bucks a day for 3 nights, i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper option, different parking deck, or area that i could park in to avoid those fees?????

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years 2010

Hi CharlotteNC_9,

It's actually going to cost you more than you thought. Two cars = $28 per day. You should check out the Metro Library located on Church Street directly behind the Sheraton Hotel. According to the Park It! Downtown website it is $6 per day per car.

I'm not positive that they allow overnight parking or not. You may want to call them and ask: 615-743-3090. It's worth a quick phone call.

Bob

2. Re: New Years 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 05:19