We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Millennium Maxwell House???

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Millennium Maxwell House???

I'm coming to Nashville this weekend and missed an excellent price for the Hutton a few weeks back ($95/night)...still kicking myself...but anyway, found another REALLY low rate for the Maxwell House (60/night)....however, reviews are mixed....deferring to the experts or anyone else w/info, what do you think??? BTW....coming for the Predators/Red Wings Game...any other hotel suggestions would be great, just don't want to spend a fortune...Marriott is another potential as well as Loews.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Millennium Maxwell House???

Hi cin2920,

I would stay closer to downtown, either directly downtown or out toward the west of downtown. If you're talking about the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel on West End, they would be much better. There are many Marriott Hotels in the downtown area, but if it's also on West End Ave, I don't think you could go wrong with anything in the West End Ave area. You're not really within walking distance to the game, but they are near Vanderbilt University with many great restaurants in the vicinity.

Bob

kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Millennium Maxwell House???

Thanks so much Bob!...I'm thinking Loews is the better choice as well, especially at the rate being offered today.

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,703 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Millennium Maxwell House???

Jump on the Loews! Nice hotel, close to dining. The Millenium is very isolated from everything else, only fast food to eat nearby.

kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Millennium Maxwell House???

Thanks for your help....however, I ended up with a $77 rate at the Sheraton through Hotwire....I noticed reviews have been mixed but all i can do is hope for the best now....what do you think about it??? I'm so freaking paranoid...lol

5. Re: Millennium Maxwell House???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:17