We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

intown suites murfreesboro pike

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Flagler Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
131 reviews
Save Topic
intown suites murfreesboro pike

I stayed there to save money , what a laugh that is!

after 2 nights I left. The walls are so paper thin- I could hear Everything the couple next door was doing- every sneeze to you know what! So for sure they could hear me too!

The manager was a weirdo in my opinion. she was overly picky & nosey and had a very odd conversation with me at check in about prostitutes & drug dealers in columbus ohio.

In the morning I noticed she was standing out side my door writing something on a clip-board while I was doing a exercize dvd..is exercizing a violation of the rules?

then later on she BEAT on my door and barged in to fix the blinds

because she didnt like the way I had 2 flipped open-I said i wanted to look out the window and she pointed at the peep hole in the door and told me to look out that if I need to see out!

well long story short, the place is a dump, I would not recommend it to anyone, the interior is really rundown & creepy, with only harsh over head flourencent lighting. of course I got charged for the whole stay, but deposit was refunded when I called and complained.

I did look at the room before renting it breifly, but you cant tell much at a glance- especially about the thin walls & nut job manager!

Edited: 04 January 2010, 04:31
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: intown suites murfreesboro pike

Hi TravelSwiss2009,

Wow. That sounds very strange. Be sure to leave a review here where the hotel is on TripAdvisor: http://tinyurl.com/yzzfylg

You can just copy and paste what you wrote here, plus give the hotel a rating, etc. Just scroll down about half way on the above page and you'll see "Write Your Own Hotel Review". Click on "Write a Review" and you can paste what you wrote here, or go from scratch. Most visitors will read the review rather than here in the Forum.

Bob

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,822 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: intown suites murfreesboro pike

Ditto Bob's advise.  There is a wide array of types of lodging brands out there, and sooner or later you get a feel for what you usually get when you deal with the lowest tier.  Try picking up one of those discount coupon books from Interstate rest stops and some restaurant entrances along the way.  They typically get agreements from acceptable chain properties to offer rooms at special rates which are probably the lowest those hotels will offer.  Trip Advisor's hotel popularity rankings for any given stop are a pretty good indicator of acceptability.  If one is ranked too far below the mid point, like 75th out of 100 in the area, with recurring negative comments listed about the same problem, you might not want to take a chance. I believe that particularly at this time of the year you could find the best rates of the year at many motor inns along the way.

3. Re: intown suites murfreesboro pike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:19