We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

Murcia, Spain
Level Contributor
292 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

We are staying 2 nights at the Doubletree, Downtown (a Tuesday and a Wednesday night, mid-May).

What would be the best country music bar(s) to visit within walking distance during our stay?

Thanks.

Scotland
Level Contributor
138 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

I stayed at Doubletree in 2008 and loved it. You'll be spoilt for choice with bars. Printers Alley, 2nd Avenue and Broadway all within easy walking distance. 2nd Avenue perhaps has more bigger venues - I preferred the smaller honky tonks on Broadway, with Roberts being my favourite. You are sure to find your own favourite.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

Hi johnash,

ianScotland is spot on! The best thing to do is stop, listen and look the place over. If it looks good, stop in and have a stay.

I would start walking east on Church Street and check out Printers Alley. Then keep east on Church Street to 2nd Ave. Head south towards Broadway. Then head west (away from the river) on Broadway. Many great bars there. Although the hotel is on 4th Ave, be sure to go on up to 5th Ave. Robert's Western World and Tootsies is on that block. You can then head up 5th Ave and see the Ryman Auditorium. Or, you can backtrack on the other side of the roads.

Below is a Google map link to the area:

http://tinyurl.com/y8mu6sc

Bob

Murcia, Spain
Level Contributor
292 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

Great stuff! Thanks guys.

4. Re: Best Music Bars Near Doubletree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2010, 06:18