We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texans / Titans Dec 19, 2010 game

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Texans / Titans Dec 19, 2010 game

I am going to Nashville in December for a football game. What is a clean and cheap hotel that we can stay in that is close to LP field and other things to do?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
759 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texans / Titans Dec 19, 2010 game

Let me ask this first- will you have a car? I say that because some of the "cheap" motels walking distance to LP Field, such as the Stadium Inn, are downright nasty. Also avoid anything on Trinity Lane or Dickerson Road. You will find more clean and reasonably priced accomadations outside this area, unless you want to pay a little more and stay downtown- check out the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Click on the Hotels link on the left as a starting point. Vanderbilt/West End area would be a good choice also.

2. Re: Texans / Titans Dec 19, 2010 game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2011, 05:18