We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashville Palace

missouri
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nashville Palace

Heard on the Grand Old Opry last night about the grand opening of the NEW NASHVILLE PALACE. Can anyone shed some light as to what happened to the OLD Nashville Palace and tell us about the new one? We always enjoyed spending at least one evening at the Palace during our stays in Nashville!

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nashville Palace

From what I've heard, they remodeled it in time for a big New Year's Eve party.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nashville Palace

The old Nashville Palace was closed down and is now going to be a seafood restaurant, opening in February. The 'New' Nashville Palace is being re-opened by the guy that owns Tootsies Orchid Lounge. The new location is on McGavock Pike and should have been open for New Years Eve.

missouri
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nashville Palace

Thanks for the reply! The address for the Palace was Music Valley Drive. On the Opry the other night, they gave the address as MacGavock Parkway ---- one and the same???? I'm hoping you're correct that they just remodeled and reopened! We always stay in the Music Valley Drive area I can't seem to find any current info on the Palace on the web ---- do they still have the same house band? The singing waitresses are always good. All in all, the cover charge ($10 last time we were there) is very reasonable and makes for a cheap night's entertainment!

missouri
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nashville Palace

Volrichard: Thanks for your information! Your reply hadn't appeared when I sent my 2nd post! Shis

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nashville Palace

McGavock Pike and Music Valley Drive intersect right beside the Opryland Hotel, so the area is the same as before.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nashville Palace

I drove by the old Nashville Palace just yesterday. It has been completely gutted and is to become the Caney Fork Fish Camp restaurant, set to open this spring.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nashville Palace

The new Nashville Palace is located near the corner of McGavock and Briley Parkway...