We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CMA Awards-Appropriate Attire?

wisconsin
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
CMA Awards-Appropriate Attire?

This will be our first time to Nashville and specifically the CMA Awards. The info I found in past posts re attire seems to be a little dated. Could someone please advise so that we don't look out of place? My husband and I are "youthful" 56 years years old and will NOT be sitting in the premium seats, by any means. Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CMA Awards-Appropriate Attire?

There will be all kinds there.

I would say most fans go with a variation on nice jeans, boots, a nice shirt or dressier. You will see it all, just like you will with the stars' attire.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CMA Awards-Appropriate Attire?

Hi emmasmamaWisconsin,

nashpam is spot on above. If you're not into jeans & boots, just wear what you most would wear to a nice restaurant. Some nice casual pants and a nice shirt. I would not wear shorts. Plus, no outrageous colors like bright purple pants and a pink shirt. LOL!

Have a great time!

Bob

3. Re: CMA Awards-Appropriate Attire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2011, 05:17