We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are these??!!

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
Where are these??!!

Need help on where these hotels are located in reference to the Titans' field and/or downtown. I do not know where the field is located in reference to downtown, etc. These hotels still have rooms available, but I have no idea where they are in Nashville in comparison to the ballgame. Please advise - close to field - safe - clean - fairly new, etc. Thanks soooooo much!

Country Inn and Suites - 3423 Percy Priest Dr. and 590 Donelson Pike

Comfort Suites 3431 Percy Priest

Baymont Inn and Suites - 5612 Lenox Ave.

Alex Inn and Suites - 600 Ermac Dr.

Hampton Inn and Suites 230 Rudy Circle

Holiday Inn Opryland 2200 Elm Hill Pike

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,152 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are these??!!

Seriously ... maps are your best friend. Learn to use Google Maps.

http://goo.gl/maps/JOWS

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are these??!!

Yes, I do know how to use maps and Google!! However; I still do not know anything about the hotels listed!!

3. Re: Where are these??!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 October 2010, 14:35
Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are these??!!

None of these are close to the stadium. If you go to a site like www.hotels.com and type in LP field as your landmark, you will see what is available and closest. You can see star ratings and read reviews.

You might consider the reviews on the left of the page of this forum, they are by people who have actually stayed there recently. As destination experts, we live in Nashville and rarely stay in hotels in our own town. We are generally somewhat familiar with those in downtown and midtown.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are these??!!

Hi gmwalkerMississippi,

You may want to look west of downtown Nashville. Check out the brand new Comfort Inn Hotel Downtown and Best Western Hotel. Both these hotels are located in/near the area we call Music Row. If you like walking, it's a little over two miles east to the stadium. You could also take a cab to downtown. Some coworkers took a cab from one of the bar/restaurants in that exact area to the Bridgestone Arena and it was only about $8. Just have them let you out at the arena and that will put you at the beginning of many of the honkytonks. Just walk downhill (east) toward the river. To get to the stadium, head south on Second Ave and cross the river on the pedestrian bridge.

If those are booked up, look at the hotels a little further west along West End Ave.

Bob

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are these??!!

Hi all of these hotels are close to LP Field in downtown Nashville.Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the game.

Hermitage Hotel 231 Sixth Ave N,

Courtyard by Marriott 170 Fourth Ave

Homewood Suites 706 Church Street

BaymontInns 611 Commerce St,

Doubletree Hotel 315 4th Avenue North,

Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street

Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel 623 Union Street

Best Western Downtown Convention Center 711 Union Street

Renaissance Nashville Hotel 611 Commerce St,

Hilton Nashville Downtown 121 4th Ave S

Hotel-315 315 Union Street

http://www.hotels.com/search.do?destination=LP+Field%2C+Nashville%2C+Tennessee%2C+United+States&searchParams.arrivalDate=&searchParams.departureDate=&rooms=1&searchParams.rooms%5B0%5D.numberOfAdults=2&children%5B0%5D=0&asaReport=HomePage%3A%3ALandmark&destinationId=1489624&searchParams.landmark=1658735&hotelId=

Edited: 12 October 2010, 08:04
Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where are these??!!

Copy and Paste that link to your browser to look at the hotels and to get there phone number and to check and see if they have rooms open for your dates.

http://www.hotels.com/search.do?destination=LP+Field%2C+Nashville%2C+Tennessee%2C+United+States&searchParams.arrivalDate=&searchParams.departureDate=&rooms=1&searchParams.rooms%5B0%5D.numberOfAdults=2&children%5B0%5D=0&asaReport=HomePage%3A%3ALandmark&destinationId=1489624&searchParams.landmark=1658735&hotelId=

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where are these??!!

Thank you!! I have always gotten friendly help on Trip Advisor - people answering my questions about their city. This is the first I have ever gotten telling me to more or less "find it myself" I do still think Nashville is friendly!!

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where are these??!!

Thank you so much for your help and time!! I really appreciate it!

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where are these??!!

Cherokeegirl -- that reply was not to you about the person telling me to find it myself!! Someone had mentioned that a person had responded 2 times in a row with a smart _____ answer! Thanks for your help