We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opryland ICE and SNOW

Athens, Alabama
1 post
Save Topic
Opryland ICE and SNOW

Are there any coupons out there for Opryland ICE and SNOW 2010?

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Last year when we went, Wendy's had coupons for like $3.00 off for the ICE exhibit. Not sure if they're doing that this year or not, a local would probably give you more info on that. You can check the website for Wendy's also.

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Wendy's is, I saw the sign today.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Hi NashvilleBound_2010,

Below is a link to an article with discount codes/coupons for Ice & Snow.

http://tinyurl.com/2ep4mlr

Bob

Tennessee
Level Contributor
758 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Thanks Bob! Going there Saturday!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
758 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

We went to this on the first Sat. of the month. We could not find any discount coupons for the weekend. Found several different coupons ($3. off, 2 pay 2 get in free, etc., etc.) But none were good for Saturdays. Parking was free (but we did the combo deal, ICE & SNOW together) So I'm not sure if parking is free just for ICE. We went in the afternoon so traffic was not all that bad. When we left the traffic was backed up down Briley Parkway. Looked like for a mile or two.

Level Contributor
965 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

thank you for the discount codes!! i was able to get $8 off for louise show with your link - thank you! thank you!

Brentwood, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Hello, What did you think of the SNOW attraction? Is it any good and worth the money?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
758 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Snoozhe, The SNOW attraction was more for kids. They had a blast although we found it to be a little on the "cheezee" side. I wouldn't go to just that. I'm not sure what we paid for that. We did the combo and I think it was around $33. a person. We were able to play in the snow as long as we wanted but we discovered where the snow was piled up at it was more ice. Really didn't see many people doing anything there. Just kids making snow-angels and that was about it.

Brentwood, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Thank you for the info. We may skip the SNOW--though do ICE. We did enjoy ICE a couple years ago. With all of the changes--I'm confused as to where to park. Is ICE not near the Opry and mall as in past years? It does say that parking is free with ICE tickets on the website. Thanks again for your info--very helpful!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
758 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Opryland ICE and SNOW

Its in a big tent this year. The last time I went (few years back) it was in a building near the Opry house. This year you will get off (Briley Parkway) at the exit to the motel. (I think thats exit 12 but not 100% sure on that) You will not turn where it says to motel, but continue on down the road (signs are posted over the road) you will turn into the 2ND entrance. No red light here but a police officer is directing traffic. As you pull in, there will be parking people at the guard shack telling you where to park. (this looked like a employee parking lot) We parked on the left side, walked towards the motel (which was on the left) crossed a road (thinking this is the road from highway to the motel...cause it was busy) Again, security guards here directing traffic and stopping traffic for the walkers. Once you cross over you will see the ICE tent, on the left side. SNOW is back behind it. If you are looking at the motel from the highway these attractions are to the right side. Have fun and I hope my directions help!

Get answers to your questions about Nashville