We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Music City or Radisson Airport?

Covington, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Music City or Radisson Airport?

Coming to Nashville for the first time in May and we want to stay some place that has comfortable beds. The Sheraton has the sweet sleeper and the Radisson has the Sleep Number. We have never tried either one. Any recommendations from folks here? Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Music City or Radisson Airport?

Seems as though all the major hotel chains are promoting their "Dream Beds" or similar. The bigger question for you may be location. Do you want to be located out by the airport or closer into the city and all of it's attractions?

I stayed at a Chicago Sheraton last year and could hardly believe the luxuriousness of the bedding. (They will even sell you their bedding package so you can have it at home, but the prices are pretty lofty!!)

Covington, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Music City or Radisson Airport?

Location doesn't really matter to us. We'd probably prefer to be kind of away from all the hub bub and we don't mind driving to what we want to go see. I think we're leaning towards the Sheraton just because of the reviews on here and other places. Thanks!

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Music City or Radisson Airport?

I have slept on both (not at these hotels), I prefer sleep #.