We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titans Tickets

chicago
Level Contributor
593 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Titans Tickets

I live in Chicago but want to go the Bears game in Nashville. Tickets go on sale 8-3-12 but ticketmaster states presale go on sale tomorrow. How can I get the presale code? Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Titans Tickets

Have you tried NFL Ticket Exchange?

chicago
Level Contributor
593 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Titans Tickets

No because the markup is way to high for a single ticket.. I want to buy from ticketmaster now but there is a presale password I need. Thanks

Nashville
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Titans Tickets

Tickets are always plentiful on the street before kickoff for less than face value. Even for playoff games I have gotten club level seats at half the price printed on the ticket.

chicago
Level Contributor
593 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Titans Tickets

Thanks, It may be a little harder since it's the Chicago game

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Titans Tickets

I received an email with a number linked to me and a presale code for Titans Tix that ends tonight or tomorrow. But, I would have to purchase 2 games, not a single game.

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Titans Tickets

singletrvl...........I'm interested in finding out if you were able to get tix to the Bears/Titans game.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Titans Tickets

The honeymoon with the Titans is over and there are ALWAYS plenty of tickets to be had on the sidewalk before the game and many times for less than face value. We're not the Packers down here, you can easily get a ticket by walking around before the game. Just make sure your ticket has a titans logo watermark on the back to make sure it's not a fake.

8. Re: Titans Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2013, 10:16