We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First CMA Fest - Questions

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
First CMA Fest - Questions

While I've been to Nashville before, I'm going to CMA Fest for the first time in June. I booked my tickets and my hotel, so I'm good there, but I'm a bit confused on how the whole meet & greet/concert thing works. Are all the celebrity meet & greets at LP Field? Do any major stars perform anywhere besides LP Field? Also, when do they start announcing more performers? Very excited, but having been there on July 4th, I can only IMAGINE the madness of CMA Fest. :D

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
245 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First CMA Fest - Questions

It is my understanding that Fan Club Memebers, Facebook friends of artists,

twitter followers of artists will be receiving special event announcements for that week! As I recall, too, the way 'Fan Fair' used to proceed was that booths were set up at the convention center and fans could walk around to meet and greet. Obviously, some will be very easy to meet, others you may have to wait around in line for 6 hours??

Perhaps this will get the ball rolling...

have fun!

2. Re: First CMA Fest - Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 07:18