We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Construction

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Road Construction

Does anyone know if they have finished the road construction around the airport (I-40; Elm Hill Pike, etc.)? We came through there last summer and it was a real mess.....very confusing. We will be going through there again soon and I wanted to be prepared if the roads were still like that.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road Construction

There is still some construction going on. When I came through a few weeks ago, they had moved a few of the interstate signs, but I think you can get through it okay if you just know it's coming.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road Construction

They are in the final stages of completion. The new lanes should be open this weekend. They will then repave the original lanes, but it should not be the massive confusion it has been in the past. Guess it will depend on when you are coming in. There may be a couple of lanes closed, but not nearly as bad as last year.

3. Re: Road Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 19:19