We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulch area?

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coopersburg...
Level Contributor
92 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Gulch area?

My sister and I are heading to Nashville in two weeks are interested in visiting Peg Leg Porker for lunch (recommended on TA - thanks!). What else is there to do in the Gulch area? We do not have a car so are limited to transportation provided by the free Music City Circuit trolley (unless someone can tell us the walk isn't far to the other routes on the trolley as our reading is the "purple line" stops running at 2pm). Many thanks from PA!

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulch area?

The Gulch is primarily restaurants, some entertainment and some shopping. It's an area that's still growing and filling out. Worth a stroll after lunch.

And yes, Peg Leg Porker definitely worth a visit.

Level Contributor
3 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulch area?

Welcome to Nashville. That area is full of social life. You have Sambuca, that is a upscale kinda bar with live music nightly. Across from Sambuca is Cantina( Mexican) that is inexpensive and tasty. Now, this weekend is the CMA festival which is more downtown, but only a mile from the Gulch. You can walk or take a cab to Broadway. Today there will be concerts, food and the clubs on broadway are free to get in. Even if your not a big " country " fan, I promise with all the people and festivities you will have a blast. Good luck and enjoy.

michigan
Level Contributor
821 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gulch area?

Hi we are thinking of attending the Southern Ground music festival in September. I have found a place to stay in the Gulch. Wondering if this would be a good central location (Not renting a car) for getting to river front park and the honky tonk area?

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gulch area?

are there hotels in the Gulch?

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gulch area?

No hotels in the Gulch at this point. Lots of condos, though, so you may find vacation rentals.

6. Re: Gulch area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:16