We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

We wil be in Nashville the last week of August, and while I know it is impossible to determine.... what is usually the temperature? (From what I saw online it is a daytime high of high 80's) Is there high humidity?

As I said, I know that Mother Nature can be 'whimsical', (we live in Chicago where our temps will drop 30 degrees in one day and Mother Nature has given us too much rain this summer).... just wanting an idea.

Thanks!

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

Hot. Humid. Hot and humid. 80s maybe, but more likely 90s, not all that unusual to go over 100.

weather.com/weather/…

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

Oh terrific..... (said with saracasm!)..... just like we have here in Chicago today!

I kind of thought that is what it would be, but, I was hoping that it would not be that humid. Sigh!

Thanks!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

Dogs days of summer here in the south. Usually the hottest and most humid weather of the year.

4. Re: Temperature at end of August (yes I know you can't predict)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nashville