We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Parking in Nashville

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Parking in Nashville

I will consider going to Nashville in October. I will be driving to the city from Canada. I am thinking of staying in outskirts at a motel where I don't have to pay for parking. and then drive into the city during the day. If i want to explore downtown Nashville. What are the average costs of parkades etc or lots in Nashville?

Are there any safe? cheap places to park a car in Nashville?

thanks

1. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2013, 16:05
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

Posting this latest of a series of dubious requests could be satisfied by Googling ... Nashville parking ... Your continued use of this site for personal entertainment is a unacceptable use of this site... Please modify your behavior ... carracar

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

THe vast majoroty of queries on here, Trip Advisor, could be solved by googling answers carracar, I would recommend relaxing your suggestions of behavioural modification and only offer up positive reinforcement rather than a scolding...

Edited: 13 September 2013, 16:06
Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

Check www.parkitdowntown.com for an interactive map of lots & garages.

The cheapest is at the library.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

It seems #3 a couple "shots across the bow" have slowed the rate of spurious IP,s ... In the end,I suppose, the mods will do thier duty ... carracar

6. Re: Cost of Parking in Nashville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 05:18