We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area to book hotel?

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best area to book hotel?

I am trying to figure out in which area I would like to book my hotel. I was first thinking the Downtown area so that I would be in easy walking distance to lots of attractions and wouldn't have to worry about parking and finding our way around the city. But then someone said most hotels outside the downtown area have shuttles to the downtown area and theres a trolley to get around.

What is your opinion?

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,706 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best area to book hotel?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229-i154-k64974…

Also, look in the top questions section on the top right side of this page.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,405 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best area to book hotel?

We like the Hampton Inn in the West Hills area.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best area to book hotel?

I've stayed in two hotels - both downtown - and I like that for the convenience - no waiting around for a shuttle there or back. I was in a group of 4, and it was handy because if someone wanted to head home, they could just go on their own!

4. Re: Best area to book hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 November 2013, 16:35
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best area to book hotel?

Ive stayed Downtown for my 4 previous visits but last time I stayed in Vanderbilt area and really enjoyed it easy to get downtown and plenty to do in the local area

6. Re: Best area to book hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 05:17