We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

I am taking a trip to Cincinnati December 30-January 2 so I thought I could save money by riding the bus instead of driving. I have found round-trip bus fares on Greyhound for a decent price since I do not wish to drive from Alabama(where I'm from) to Ohio. The issue I am having is finding overnight parking for my vehicle while I am away. I need to locate safe parking for these days that I am out of town. I need to park my vehicle Monday early morning and pick my vehicle up later in the evening Thursday night.

Can anyone help me with finding a place to park my car in a decent area to get the Greyhound area and at decent prices?

Thank you in advance!

:)

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

Have you looked at parkitdowntown.com? I'd start there.

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

Thank you for replying!

I actually just found that site but I am still unsure of which one to pick in an okay area.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

Park it Downtown has a surface lot near the bus station on 5th. However, if it was my vehicle, I would park at a location closer to Broadway. Greyhound is not in the best area. There will be a lot going on downtown with the New Years festivities and there will be plenty of people to notice something awry.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
144 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

That's not a good area to leave your car. Some Airport area hotels offer 7 day parking for around $20 with or without a stay In their hotel & you could take a cab to greyhound maybe.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

I'm not sure there is a place to park your car overnight that is any safer than the others. I personally never would have and agree with glittermomma on the hotels near the airport and then shuttle it downtown. Nashville is one of the easiest city for pedestrians you will ever encounter, plus they have the free music city circuit buses which are not always the most consistent, but will get you from A to B very well.

The only one I can think of that I MIGHT park a car in for several days is the underground parking by the courthouse on Gay St, but I'm not sure that is multi-day parking.

6. Re: Trip from Nashville to Cincinnati, need parking!HELP PLEASE!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 06:18