We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

Sept. 2014 planning on coming to Nashville for bachelorette weekend, but outdoor pools are hard to come by.... omni is sold out of double queen bed or it would have been perfect. :/ Doesn't have to be downtown but close by, we will have cars but would arrange a shuttle of some sort. Any suggestions? i saw Pinewood Social on another forum but they have not broke ground on there pool.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

Very few hotels downtown have outdoor pools due to space constraints. I think the Holiday Inn Express dwontown has one, but it probably isn't going to be anything exciting. You may be best served to look in outlying areas. Opryland Resort has a large outdoor pool. The rest that I am aware of are your typical chains and not exactly the ideal bachelorette party location - Econolodge, Best Western, etc.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

Omni Hotel has a rooftop pool and lounge.

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

For a pool party experience, I would recommend the Opryland Hotel. also, look in the Vanderbilt area. I know the Holiday Inn has a pool, but I don't know if it's more than just utilitarian. Some of the nicer hotels in that area might have one that suits your needs.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

this is the second time around for this question OP

5. Re: Nashville Bachelorette Party- in need of a pool!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Nashville