We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Topic
CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

Still long ways away, but wanted to ask some initial questions on this.

Obviously the main object is to attend the CMA festivities, but could I fill another week in the Nashville region before or after CMA fest? And yes I am a country music fan. Thanks

Green River, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

Absolutely. You could easily fill a week in Nashville and the surrounding areas. Whether you stay in Nashville and Middle Tennessee the entire time or branch out west to Memphis or east to the Smoky Mountains, there is plenty to keep you occupied.

I would recommend thinking about what you would like to do on a vacation - visit historic sites, go hiking/camping, water based activities, etc and then research some of what the area has to offer. This board, of course, is always here to answer specific questions.

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

Hi

I want to come over next year for the country music awards i want to stay a week at nashville and then travel to memphis is that possible before heading back to the uk?

Nashville...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

325CHARLIE, your question wasn't clear:

CMA Music Festival is in June, and officially runs for 4 days, although, preliminary events start on Tuesday before the official event starts on Thursday. On Wednesday night before the official start of CMA Music Fest, there is the CMT awards, which are based on music videos.

A different event is in early November, the CMA Music Awards. This is a one-night event, usually on a Wednesday night.

It is possible to travel from Nashville to Memphis, it is about 200 miles (325 km) and normally takes about 3 hours to drive. There is bus service via Greyhound, I would refer to their website for more information and schedules.

4. Re: CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 01:05
5. Re: CMA festival and Nashville June 2015.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2016, 06:17