We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown with 18 year old?

south dakota
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown with 18 year old?

My 18 year old son and I will be traveling to Nashville at the end of the month for a conference. We have one day to do some things on our own (a Saturday). We are considering a city tour in the morning and then staying downtown to walk around, listen to some great music and get some great food!! I need recommendations on city tours and then where to go with him since he is only 18 for the music!! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours
City Tours, Literary, Art & Music Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Nashville Food Adventures
Food Tours, City Tours, Other Food & Drink, Photography Tours
Joyride Nashville
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown with 18 year old?

Almost all of the bars and honky tonks on Broadway allow minors until around 9 or 10pm.

Brentwood, TN
Level Contributor
45 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Downtown with 18 year old?

There are a couple of tours downtown - the most popular being the Grayline tour. There are 2 main tours 1) highlights of Nashville, 2) houses of the stars.

Downola is correct - all the honkey tonks allow minors in early on. Just walk down Broad street and pick the one where you hear a band you like.

3. Re: Downtown with 18 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 05:16