We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMYRNA hotels..Sleep Inn or Hampton Inn??

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
OKC
Level Contributor
395 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
SMYRNA hotels..Sleep Inn or Hampton Inn??

We are trying to stay between Nasvhille and Murfreesboro this weekend (Fri-Tues) and have reservations at the Sleep Inn AND the Hampton Inn both there on Highwood Blvd. Has anyone ever stayed at either of these hotels? They are both about the same price..I think $1 difference. I've checked tripadvisor forum for both and there are a few reviews on each but I was hoping to hear more.

1 plus for the Sleep Inn is supposedly all rooms have refriferators in them.

Anyone stayed here? If so, your likes or dislikes?

Thanks so much!

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SMYRNA hotels..Sleep Inn or Hampton Inn??

I have never stayed there, but are familiar with both. For the price, pretty much a toss up. I believe the Sleep Inn is totally smoke free, whereas the Hampton is not. Both are on the same street, both are fairly new (< a year old), both have indoor corridors and indoor pools. The Hampton does have a 24 hour 'pantry'. Not sure about the fridges.

Good luck and welcome to Nashville.

OKC
Level Contributor
395 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SMYRNA hotels..Sleep Inn or Hampton Inn??

Just an update on our stay.

We wound up staying at the Sleep Inn-Smyrna. I was able to get upgraded to a suite FREE because it was available and I am a choice reward member. The rooms were clean, comfortable, spacious and the area was safe. They also had a refrigerator and microwave and very comfortable Sealy Posurpedic mattresses. Comfy!

I also looked at the rooms at the Hampton Inn right next door to Sleep Inn, and their rooms were very nice. All updated decor, very homey. But they would not upgrade me (and I am also a Hilton Honor member)and their rooms did not have a refrigerator or microwave and it was just a room, so that is why we chose Sleep Inn.

If it's just a one night stay, then go with the Hampton Inn, but if it's longer, I say go with Sleep Inn and try for the upgrade.

My review is on tripadvisor.com.

3. Re: SMYRNA hotels..Sleep Inn or Hampton Inn??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 19:20