We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Has anyone seen the Radio City Rockettes Christmas show? We are going to Nashville for New Years and of course wouldnt miss the Grand Ole Opry, but ticket prices for the Christmas show are quite a bit more expensive to get a good seat. Should I splurge on these tickets or save my money for something else?

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

We are going in December also. Has anyone else been to the Rockettes Show?

conn
Level Contributor
3,138 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Save your money and go see them in NYC. Road shows of the Rockettes lose so much compared to the Radio City shows.

Virginia
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

We attended the Rockette show last year and really enjoyed it. Will be returning to Nashville again prior to Christmas and since it is included will the package, will see it again.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Since we wont be able to visit New York City any time soon we decided to go ahead and purchase tickets to the Radio City Christmas show in Nashville. How long does the show last?

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

I hate to tell you this...i went last year to see it and i found myself falling asleep during the performance....just glad that a ticket was a gift for me, but hated that the money was wasted...our whole group agreeded that it was not a good show....we did have excellent seats too.....wld have rather to have stayed at the gaylord hotel and just looked around...hope this helps....

Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Hopefully the show will be better this year. I heard they added some new things this year.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Anyone know how long this show lasts?

alabama
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

We love the rockettes show and have seen it in Branson, MO three times...it would be better to go before Christmas probably because it is a Christmas show

i'm one of those that after Christmas i am over it so we are going on Christmas Eve this year.

San Juan del Sur...
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

Sasser, the show last about 2 hours there is an intermission half way through. I have to admit the 1st time I saw them I really didn't care for it and left but this year I went back and the 2nd half is worth the wait. During the 1st half it is more family based for children and you will see the famous solders. The 2nd half, in my opinion, brought a tear to my eye. The use live animals for the ending nativity scene have bells and what fabulous costumes. Also if you have time check out the Ice Exhibit, cold but really cool. You may even wanna take the Gray Line Lights tour. I believe one neighborhood had over 1 million lights plus you go to Franklin and get hot chocolate at a little store/cafe. Really a neat trip. If you feel like you need more X-mas the General Jackson Christams Show is a treat for everyone. I hope this helps you out a little.

georgia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Radio City Rockettes Christmas show

the rocketts are well worth the money the show is fantastic and will ewww and ahhh you but whatch out for parking if you park in front of theater its free but the pay parking is so messed up that your out the gate and back in and parking attendents want to charge you twice so whatch out in taking tickets their system still has kinks.but the show is well worth it something for everyone.My husband went not wanting to and he enjoyed it also soo have fun